Wedding and Event Coordination Packages
Day-of Wedding Coordination
Handling all event logistics to ensure a flawless function. This is an increasingly popular offering, selected most often by brides who simply want to be able to relax and enjoy their day!
- Coordination and execution of the ceremony rehearsal
- Coordination and execution of the wedding ceremony and reception
- An initial face-to-face or Skype consultation
- Scheduled phone calls and unlimited emails
- At least one site visit and formal walk-through of your ceremony location and reception location
- Creation and implementation of a detailed event timeline
- Creation and implementation of an event layout
- Communication with and coordination of all vendors, members of the bridal party and involved family members
- Set-up and break-down of all detail “extra” items (i.e. champagne flutes, cake servers, chair back signs, guest book, gifts, etc.)
- Distribution of final vendor payments, when provided in sealed, labeled envelopes
- Contract viewing, to ensure all vendors are fulfilling their contracted obligations (Contracts will have already been signed and finalized)
- Overall attention to detail
Partial Wedding Planning
Created to meet popular demand, this is a hybrid offering that mixes day-of and full-service. This suits the bride who has some vendors selected, but still needs a few recommendations and assistance with contract negotiation.
In addition to day-of services…
- Vendor recommendations, including venue recommendations, as well as vendor scheduling and attendance at all vendor meetings
- Contract review, to answer any of your questions pertaining to your contracts
- Contract negotiation, to obtain the best possible pricing and services on your behalf
Full Service Wedding Coordination
The ultimate “Bee Stress Free” package! This is for the bride who would like to have complete assistance with not only her wedding day, but also the entire planning process. It is entirely all inclusive.
- Complete event design and conceptualization
- Scheduled meetings, scheduled phone calls and unlimited emails
- Creation and implementation of a communication timeline, ensuring twice monthly phone calls and/or meetings to maintain general calendar tracking and prompting during the planning process
- Tracking of deposits made, payments due and final balances
- Complete vendor communication, including not only vendor and venue recommendations as well as vendor scheduling and attendance at all vendor meetings, but also vendor “hunting” via the complete RFP (Request for Proposal) process
- Contract negotiations, contract review and contract organization
- Room block selection, negotiation and management
- Floor plan and seating chart development
Face-to-face consultations, with presentation of an inspiration board, are available for $75.